Thursday 28 April 2011

It's a scary (blogging) world out there...

Well, I finally did it. I got myself a blog. We'll see how this goes... hopefully I'll last longer than a week.

A couple of years ago my kitchen expertise extended to toast and the occasional packet cake mix (but not icing). Browning mince stressed me out and I couldn't boil an egg (well, I could boil it but I had no idea when to pull it out). Then I became a stay at home mum and decided it wasn't fair to keep expecting Mr. P. to keep cooking dinner after work. Cue Masterchef and suddenly I had a new and rather unexpected interest in cooking. I'm definitely better in the kitchen now but I have a long way to go (those eggs still give me trouble).

I've been addicted to reading blogs for a while now and I love how much I have learned just by reading about other people's adventures in the kitchen. So I'm starting a cooking blog to hopefully learn as much as I possibly can, and have some fun along the way. Let's see where this road leads, shall we? Hopefully it won't be as scary as I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...